Designed for commercial and first responder use in harsh conditions, the Matrice 30T Enterprise Drone Plus Combo from DJI can withstand water, dirt, dust, wind, and extreme temperatures from -4 up to 122°F. Combine that with built-in redundancies and backup systems for flight control and signal transmission, and the Matrice 30T is a drone you can count on for important projects and missions. During these flights, you have access to a wide-angle, zoom, and thermal camera that covers a wide variety of video and still image recording tasks. When used for creative projects, you can push the 52 mph maximum speed of the Matrice 30T for capturing fast-paced action, or elevate it up to 4.4 miles in the sky to record majestic B-roll, both at up to 4K30 resolution. Each camera has its own unique properties you can take advantage of. The 12MP wide-angle lens offers an 84° field of view, while the 48MP zoom can get up close with a 5-16x optical zoom and a 200x hybrid zoom. During industrial or first responder flights, the thermal camera can be essential in finding individuals during search and rescue missions or detecting potentially hazardous conditions on inspection flights.
$13,999.00 – $14,700.00
- Integrated Wide, Zoom, and Infrared cameras with a Laser Rangefinder sensor
- IP55 ingress protection, and -20° C～50° C temperature operation range
- Lightweight and portable, for those who are mobile
- Remote control is tailor-made for enterprise users
- 41-Min Max. Flight Time
- Compatible with FlightHub 2 for efficient ground-to-cloud synergy
- Support remote deployment operations with DJI Dock
Worry-Free Basic Combo, Worry-Free Plus Combo
There are no reviews yet.