Designed for microSD devices such as smartphones, interchangeable-lens cameras, drones, or GoPro action cameras that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 128GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 128GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 160 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s.
SanDisk Extreme microSD Card 128GB
- Compatible with DJI camera drones.
- Delivers 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video recording and playback.
- Transfer faster with read speeds up to 160MB/s and write speed up to 90MB/s.
- Meets the new UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD.
- Built for extreme conditions temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof.